Monday, October 19, 2020

10/19 to 10/23

 Happy Monday Everyone!


Well, here we are! I just wanted to send a quick email with a couple important updates. I want to first start off by saying how truly grateful I am for all of your support. I am going to be doing everything in my power to make these next 5 days of learning as "normal" as possible for your child. With that said, I want to share with you what to expect for your child's schedule for tomorrow, and next week's virtual learning days. Here is a copy of the schedule in case you want to write it down or print it for your child. The schedule is VERY similar to our "in person" schedule. I want to make this as seamless as possible for your child, your family, and myself.

 

1. Please know that we are all going to do the best we can. It might not be perfect, but we will make it great!

 

2. Just a reminder, you can pick up your child's virtual learning materials today, if you have not already, at school so we are all ready to roll tomorrow morning!

 

3. Help your child find a quiet spot where they can work and set up their materials. I'm working on the same thing! Let them know we'll be live from 8:00 AM- 3:00 pm everyday, with many breaks in between!

 

4. A little bit of homework for the students today! Please watch these videos today (10/19/10):

 

Rest assured, we have been building many virtual routines at school these first few weeks, so students will be very proficient at accessing materials! Here is a document to help you assist your child in logging in to certain things. Everything will be accessible through Google Classroom. Plan to have your child sign on Tuesday morning at 8:00 AM and I will take it from there!

 

If your schedule makes it difficult for your child to be live, please let me know. I can create a document with links to the lessons for you to view at a time that is convenient for you.

 

So for now...everyone take a deep breath...and let it out...we got this! (I might be talking to myself here, but I know it’ll be great!)

 

Please reach out with any questions.

 

Best,

Miss Wittmann


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!

Happy Last Week, This truly has been an unforgettable year. This is a great group of kids that you are all raising. They are kind, creative,...