Monday, March 22, 2021

3/22 to 3/26

  Hello,

If you did not get a chance to sign up for the upcoming conferences, please do so ASAP. Here is the link.

Also, I would love to prepare for the conferences using this survey to make the conferences as meaningful as I can for you. Here is the link to the survey to fill out by tomorrow.

Tomorrow (3/23) I will send out the link for the conferences. I will send it again on Thursday (3/25) that we will use to meet. Let me know if you have any questions!

Upcoming Events:

3/23: Protective Behaviors Talk
3/23 and 3/25: Virtual Conferences
3/26: Early Release
4/2: No School
4/5: No School
4/15: 10:00 AM Virtual Concert that will be livestreamed but also available to watch as a video after the performance. I believe more information will be coming soon from our music teacher.
4/30: No School

Special Note:

You are all raising some kind, compassionate, and funny kids! They surprised me with a talent show for my birthday. It was so cute! It was organized, thought of, and conducted all by them! I actually was surprised too haha. I heard some rumblings during our quiet time we have each day and they let me know I couldn't come over by them but I was not expecting that they were organizing a show. How cool! Here are a few photos I captured:











No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!

Happy Last Week, This truly has been an unforgettable year. This is a great group of kids that you are all raising. They are kind, creative,...